We have extensive experience with labor organizations in various trades. Our labor clients include, Local Unions, District Councils, International Unions, Conferences, Cooperative Trusts, Labor Councils, and Labor Federations.
Our specialized focus in the labor market results in a depth of understanding of the varied accounting and regulatory issues facing Executive Boards and governing bodies today.
We provide a wide range of accounting services to our clients including:
- DOL Form LM-2, LM-3, and LM-4 preparation
- DOL Form LM-1 preparation
- DOL Form LM-15 and LM-16 preparation
- IRS Form 990, 990-EZ and 990-N preparation
- Form 1120-POL preparation
- Administrative expense allocation studies
- Internal control studies
- Forensic audits
- Financial statement preparation
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Information technology consulting
We have also assisted many labor organizations in navigating the special process of merging. We understand the complexity of these situations and provide guidance every step of the way. Our understanding of labor organizations and our daily involvement gives us the unique ability to be a resource to enable Executive Boards and governing bodies in making informed decisions.